Read the rest of the (short) article at Jeffro's Space Gaming Blog.
- There is Larry Correia, who not only ignored what his writing teachers told him… but who also pulled off one of the greatest pranks in science fiction history. He got a lot of people talking about something that wasn’t immediately obvious.
- There is Edgar Rice Burroughs, who single-handedly set the tone for fantasy, science fiction, pulp, comic books, role-playing games, and Star Wars.
- There is Gary Gygax, who created a time capsule that preserved that vision in the face of an industry and gatekeeping establishment that was hellbent on seeing it extinguished.
- There are game bloggers like Ron Edwards, James Maliszewski, and Jeff Rients who brought this to the attention of fans of role-playing games.
- There is John C. Wright, who never got the memo that Appendix N style fantasy was out of style.
- There is Alex Kimball, who offered to pay semi-pro rates for people that wanted to bring back more of it to the short fiction scene.
- There is Daddy Warpig, who observed that something happening and called it what it was before anyone could grasp its significance.
- There is Dan Wolfgang and QuQu, who reported on what was happening with first class coverage.
It is, of course, the wrong question to begin with. The Pulp Revolution/Revival/Resurrection is not a created thing yet. It's being created by people like you.